Come follow me on my social media pages...
twitter: @Georgiakirkkk
instagram: GeorgiaKirkkk

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Would it ever be the same?

It's always been a dream of mine to work in a coffee shop or even one day open that cute little quirky coffee shop that everyone loves, purely because I love coffee. There is something so enjoyable about sitting there with a good cup of coffee made to your taste and catching up with friends, clearing your mind, reading the paper or my favourite thing to do - people watch. To those who know me the word 'coffee' is overly used in my daily vocabulary. I cannot even begin to stress it. In my view there is never a bad time for coffee. But this got me thinking would having that as a job make me hate the experience?

I mean I used to love getting my hair done but now every time I go to the hairdressers, because working there is my job, there is something about the experience that makes me feel a little... on edge? Like when I get asked 'Do you want a drink while your waiting?' I feel like I should be getting my own drink and serving myself. Or when I'm done I should clean up the hair on the floor. I should be the one getting my coat out of the wardrobe and hanging up my gown. Is it just me who feels this way?

I feel as though it is something I want to enjoy but subconsciously my mind is still set in work mode. This all just got me thinking that what if I did get a dream job in a coffee shop, would getting a coffee ever be the same again?

I'm just too scared to find out.

P.S if you yourself are a coffee lover and haven't already, go to Starbucks and try their maple macchiato before it's too late... x

No comments:

Post a Comment